As a business owner or manager, you probably already know that the people you hire are the heart of your company. Whether or not your company does well in the market is dependent on how much your employees are willing to put into their work. Someone whose heart isn't into their work will not produce their best results, which is what every company expects and desires. So the answer is to hire people who will be the right fit for your organization. And, believe it or not, there is a science behind this.
Hiring Someone New Is a Big Decision
Just as you might consider the pros and cons of any big decision you need to make in life or at work, you need to do the same for hiring quality talent. Unfortunately, many of us are simply too busy. The thought of hiring someone new becomes daunting, and since we're so strapped for time we can't give it the importance it deserves.
A Scientific Method Which Simplifies Hiring for You
Imagine a service in which all the work of hiring is simplified for you. You don't have to peruse resumes, conduct countless phone screens, interview ton of people and call their references anymore. We can do that for you. In fact, that is not all we are offering.
Our scientific method of hiring quality talent is very painstaking.
- We don't just look at people who send in their resumes; we also scour social media, job boards and professional development sites to find someone who will be the right fit for your position and your company.
- And before getting to the interview stage, we give them cognitive, personality and integrity assessments. We can also cater these assessments to the qualities that matter most to you.
- We do a phone interview and an in-person interview before they ever reach your office.
- We can even call the candidates' references, run a background check and/or credit check, and give them drug tests if that is what you require.
We only send you our very top contenders for you to do a final interview with. You will have so much information about these candidates at your disposal, which will help make that final hiring decision even that much easier. Contact us for more great tips for hiring quality talent and download our Whitepaper below!
Recommended For You:
- Probationary Periods are the Test Drive of Hiring Quality Talent
- One Simple Solution to 3 Common Hiring Challenges
- How to Make Sure Your New Hire Will Fit Into Your Company Culture
NEXTAFF helps companies Hire Quality Employees. By offering a complete range of temporary staffing agency services, we help your company – no matter where you are in your business evolution – raise productivity through hiring better quality employees. We are able to service all your staffing agency needs with local staffing offices in Sacramento-CA, Sonoma County-CA, Des Moines-IA, Raleigh-NC, Overland Park-KS, Topeka-KS, Detroit-MI, Kansas City-MO, Gulf Coast-MS, Phoenix-AZ, Miami-FL, and Harrisburg-PA.