As an entrepreneur in any business, in order to be successful, it is vital to invest in yourself. Starting a new venture brings risks as well and rewards. Starting with a clean slate can get you off on the right foot. Think ahead – clear your debts and build up a cash reserve that will give you time to get your business up and running.
Why a staffing franchise?
Owning a franchise gives you a significant advantage over other entrepreneurs because a lot of the groundwork has been laid for you already. The franchisors blazed the trail and identified the potential and pitfalls. The franchisees who preceded you revealed additional issues to overcome and other benefits of the program.
Learn from success
With a franchise, you know upfront the expenses you can expect to incur and how long you can expect it to take for your business to turn a profit. You would have to find your own avenues of training, because it will be provided or laid out for you. It removes a lot of the uncertainty and risk involved in venturing out on your own while retaining the benefits of being your own boss.
Be informed and prepared
If you are considering investing in a staffing franchise, do not hesitate to ask plenty of questions. It is not enough to ask, “What’s the franchise fee?” because that’s just part of the picture. A franchisor you can trust will be willing to answer any questions you may have – in fact; they will be happy to! They succeed when you do, so they will be eager to provide all the information you need to decide if the opportunity is the right fit and to make a real go of it!
Ask the following questions before investing:
- What is included in the franchise fee?
- How much should I have in reserve for startup costs?
- What financing is available?
- Can I choose my territory?
- How is my territory protected?
- Will you provide quality leads?
- Are marketing materials included?
- Are software and equipment included?
- What training is provided?
- Is insurance included? What kind?
- How much insurance coverage is provided?
- What factors could make my insurance rates go up?
- What ongoing support will I receive?
Want to Learn More About Investing in Yourself with NEXTAFF?
Contact us today! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. At NEXTAFF, we help staffing entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.